Wedding photographer – Thailand
I absolutley love my job and have had the pleasure of working with so many truly wonderful couples deciding to exchange their vows and have their wedding here in Thailand. I feel privledgedle that my country has been chosen and I am always flattered when I am asked to shoot a wedding.&nbsp;
They say a picture can speak a thousand words and that&rsquo;s exactly what I keep in mind on your wedding day. Observing the smaller details ensures capturing the beautiful, magical and spontaneous moments of your true love and commitment to each other. Mother Nature also plays a crucial role and I like take full advantage of the natural elements to produce both beautiful and dramatic shots.
My style is photojournalistic as it&#39;s those secret glances and looks of anticipation that make truly memorable photos of your special day. My approach is very relaxed and calm and I like to work with an assistant to ensure that my focus is only on you and capturing the moments which create the memories from your wedding day. I like to get to know my clients as much as possible from the moment you contact me as I believe that this is your day, not mine, so want to you enjoy every second and feeling securing that I have everything covered for you.&nbsp;
Where I Shoot Weddings:
A&nbsp;quick answer would be; I&#39;m available all over Thailand, South East Asia, Asia and overseas shoots. To give you an idea of more speficic areas, I&#39;ve made a list below. If your locations not listed, please just let me know……I&#39;m very flexible!
- Koh Samui
- Chiang Mai
- Hong Kong
Post-Wedding Photographic Services
As each image is checked for colour balance, contrast and exposure&nbsp;I like to allow up to 14 days for the editing proces in post production&nbsp;Your portfolio will be presented in a custom designed CD and case and contains all the good images from your day in high resolution format and also compressed for fast upload to email and social networks or websites and is sent via insured track and trace shipping to your home address.
Thailand Wedding Photography Services
My basic wedding photography package includes:
- Photographer (that&#39;s me!) + assistant&nbsp;from 4 hours or as long as you need me&nbsp;
- Personalised CD and case with all good images from your wedding day
- Minor editing&nbsp;(e.g: colour balance/contrast &amp; brightness
- A selection of images converted to black and white
- Compressed images for quick upload to web and email
- Copyright permission for all&nbsp;your images in your wedding portfolio
- As many hours as you need me for (within reason!)
- Custom designed wedding book
- Canvas prints (natural artists canvas)
- Slide-show of a selection of photos from your day set to music
- Personalised website
- Additional CDs
- Major editing – e.g: photo manipulation, re-touching, sepia, colour change black and white with colour elements
- Wedding Film/ Video
- Second Photographer
What&#39;s not included:
- Major editing and photo enhancement as standard, but is available if you require and can be quoted for separately
- Travel and overnight accommodation (if required)
- Guaranteed sunny weather or sunsets – sorry, out of my hands!
Additional Thailand Wedding Photography Information
Wedding Films…………a little more than a just a video. Having been a Director of Photography for over 16 years, I have a good eye and experience to direct and edit a film. You can find further details in the Wedding Film section along with some show reels.&nbsp;
For a quote, please&nbsp;contact me&nbsp;and wherever possible, I will reply to your enquiry within 48 hours.